Frequently Asked Questions (FAQs)
BEFORE COURSE START
- Are there course fees discounts?
We offer 100% scholarships to low income individuals (subject to application and approval) and there is course funding/subsidy for certain groups of learners (ie. Full-Time students and Seniors above 55 years old)
- Can I take the modules one by one instead of enrolling in the whole programme?
Our modules are modular and stackable, you are allow to take the modules individually and eventually stack it up to a full CBC Certification
- If a module did not meet the minimum class size of 5 pax, what will happen?
An invoice will only be issued to you once there is a minimum of 5 pax. However, if you have paid the fees in advance, there will be full fee refund to you.
- I have signed up for a module and paid for it, can I defer/postpone?
Yes you can with no additional charges. However, each learner can only defer/postpone 1 time.
- I am not feeling well or having urgent matters to attend to, can I leave halfway?
You may leave. However, all learners are required to fulfill 75% of the attendance and complete the composite assessment at the end of the day. Your absence may result in not passing the module. You will need to retake the module.
AFTER COURSE END
- I have completed the final exam, when will I received the certificate?
After the exam, the processing time is 14 days to mark the papers and if you pass the exam, you will receive the certificate.